Tuesday 26 April 2011

White ants

Argh....
This is the consequence of deserted my room for a long time...
I use it for few days every 3-4 monthly.
And these inhabitants during my absence, are gaining their powers bigger and bigger,and expanding their territories wider and wider...
They are eating up the back of my book shelf!!
SHOCKED...
As long as they dont eat up my books,
I still can bear it. Or else I will really get mad.
What to do, this house is 23 years old, and upstairs can be their
kingdom, as the floor is made up of PARQUET, their source of
food....

1 comment:

y_y said...

Termites are terrible! When you realise, they already make your house hollow. I'd suggest pa call someone to maybe spray pesticide...but they are not easy to be chased away once left unrestrained. Is your shelf still 'alive'?