Saturday 23 April 2011

Cheated!

Yesterday was at Watson, searching for a lip balm with SPF to protect my lips when I go Krabi this early May. Normally I don't use lip balm at all, because I moisturize my lip with plenty of water. Many said lips, like our skin, need protection against the sunlight to slow down ageing...But I just don't like to put on oil on my lips.

So I browsed through all the lip balms on the shelf, searching for cheaper one as I dont really care about the quality as long as my lips never get darker after hours of sun exposure...

And I saw this, ZA vitamin lip balm, SPF26, with a label written: discount 50%!



The original price was RM14.90, so after discount, it will be around RM7.50. I think it is reasonable~So I went to pay for it with my mom, and the price turned out to be RM14.90...
I was puzzled, so I went to look at the label at the shelf...
I picked up the label and read: RM14.90, 50% discount, correct.....
But there was a tiny statement that i missed, which was hidden: with purchase of one ZA product...
This time really "ZA" DAO....
I ended up buying the most expensive lip balm on the shelf...@@#$%^&*!&
Anyway it is tasty with tinge of ascorbic acid flavour.Which is pleasant.

No comments: