Saturday 10 April 2010

Distressing

This is really really distressing....
It is not because we are not hardworking enough, it is simply because we don't have luck.
The only thing that make me sick of labour room....is the never ending waiting for NOTHING...
NOTHING AT ALL.
Ok, now enthusiasm worn out by long hour of waiting...and the monsters keep on scolding us for trivial things or for nothing.No matter u are right or wrong.They just wanna scold u.
Absurd.
And now i had to plead ppl for giving me a chance to deliver, which is something I despise....
Why I had to plead?When this is our priority...When u want us to complete an assignment but there is no good environment and we have to struggle ourselves to survive, this is called 放屁。。。
I hate labour room now. Hate the place. Hate the environment. But not the job. There are still housemans and Drs, nurses who are really nice...




1 comment:

y_y said...

Bad things do happen, so just let them pass by. I am not in very good shape either.