Tuesday 26 January 2010

BLIND...

If you are born colour-blinded, and no one tells you there are actually something called COLOURS in this world, you will stay colour-blinded the rest of your life without knowing that this world is embellished with beautiful colours.

I was incidentally found out to be stereotypical blind after reading a 3D chart (Thanks to XX, optometrist-to-be who did a full eye examination for me today. It is free of charge, at UKM's optometrist clinic. Anyone interested to be subject, can contact me)

Ehem...what is that?not much information i can find on Google. It is actually synonym to 3D blindness. I think this is a kind of condition, existing ever since the invention of 3D and advancing technologies.

If I were born 100 years earlier, should have no problem right? Television doesnt even exist that time.

The frustration was like this: You give me a blank page and ask me to read, i said i see nothing, but actually the reading lines do exist, you just can't see it.

It is like telling someone with colour-blind, try to imagine these colours: red, orange, yellow, pink....can u actually describe COLOURS?And tell one who doesn't even know its existence to imagine about?

My sis said i should be grateful that i am not colour-blind...
i said yeah lo...like u tell a colour-blinded person, u r lucky that u r not blind...
like telling a person without hands,u are lucky that you still have legs...
like telling a handicapped person, u are lucky that you sitll alive....

so, the lesson?appreciate whatever u have and 感恩?

Nothing serious actually...
I dont know i should be happy or sad....happy because i can save money for watching further 3D movies...sad because i cannot enjoy the 3D technologies anymore

If i were not told, will I still believe that I could see 3D like other people do? I even spent RM18 to watch world renowned 3D AVATAR...n i believe i was normal.

Do check yourself with friends around, maybe u have the same problem. I am searching for a new member.haha.....

3 comments:

didi as in Dee - Dee said...

dun understnad.. wat is it actually?wat u cant c?

eLLe said...

It is a fact, that is acceptable, and help you save money not to watch 3D in cinema, since it is so expensive!

Should be glad in some ways! haha..

Y^-^Y said...

WY: I cant see 3D stuff,it's easy, i just can't watch 3D movies as it appears flat to me.haha
michelle:i think myopia i rather devastating than 3D blindness. ya lo...give u a reason to save money by accompanying me watching usual movie.