Sunday 22 February 2009

yeen

Recently when I am bored or alone, I will think of you.
The day you left, we cried. I once thought crying is cowardice.
I don't used to cry in front of ppl. I though I were tough enough.
But when I grew up I realized, doesn't cry doesn't mean that you are brave, strong or you can bear it. So, why not let the emotion flows naturally?

You are leaving our lives for few years, just like I left your life few years ago.
Although we can’t always be together, but I will cherish the memories we have.
Time will fly, and you will be back, transformed.
If I were to build a house (if, if I am financially stable and independent,haha), the architect must be you.

Being an architect was one of my childhood dreams, one of my ambitions. This idea nurtured because when we were young, there were bungalows built nearby our house. I loved to go to the construction sites. I jumped over the bricks; sands, played hide and seek, and imagined I was the owner of the house. I imagined of how to decorate the house, which room would be mine, what kind of furniture I would buy, how to paint the wall, where to put the piano, and importantly, to create a comfortable private library where I can hang out whenever I like without being disturbed.
Of course, finally I didn’t choose this field. Because I am afraid my creativities will diminish gradually and not long lasting. I don’t have confident.

As you know, I wanted to be a veterinary too. Because we’ve seen enough how the animals suffered from illness, how people ignored animals’ rights and how we sensed the impending doom whenever a cat or dog is sick. What a gloomy day. At that time, I thought of rescuing them will be the greatest job. Do you know? I dropped more tears for animals rather than human when I was small. Not many people understand. This feeling waxed and waned after years.

Eventually I choose my field because I think it will make papa and mama happier. Of course, I like this field too. The deeper I study, the more it answers my childhood queries about health and human body. Example, I realized my neck will swell up when I got an infection but I wasn’t know what was that until I learnt it is called lymph node. I wonder why I kick automatically when doctor hit my knee with a hammer until I know that it is a stretch reflex.

Just want to say, I am proud that you’ve select what is suitable for yourself. You do what you like in your own way, and not influenced by others. 你有性格,但有时有些冷漠。冷漠有时候并不是无情,只是一种避免被伤害的面具。You are individualistic, but sometimes you need to tolerate people as well...I can be individualistic sometimes. But i choose not to. I choose to fit into the society. Because if i were, mama will get headache...haha...

Sorry we don't manage to sing karaoke together before you left. I am looking forward November.:P



1 comment:

y_y said...

Eventually can comment after signing up.
Academically, I feel better here than when I was in KBU. You know I was rather depressed at that time.

Yes. I actually shed more tears for animals. The cynical self in me towards people will not go away that easily.

I will try my best, and can actually try my best here, 'cause the road is clearer =D

I can see you are interested in medic, so don't worry. I believe you can do your best in that field.
=D

Let's sing k!!!! YAy, November, november...