Saturday 21 February 2009

End of 2nd Medicine Posting

3rd posting was over. Half year has gone. I am now having a break.
I got a thyroid patient this time. Luckily I've seen this patient the day before my exam. HEhe.
If not i will never know what was happening...
The question Dr Q threw to me was,"I want you to look at this young lady's neck and proceed." Huh...what's wrong with her neck? There was no goitre or any prominent swelling.
Her neck was beautiful and normal...but she was looking at me with a "staring gaze".
Ok, showmanship is vital. I pretended that i don't know her and proceeded.
My hands were trembling when i was doing a lid lag test and examine for ophthalmoplegia (eye weakness), as if i was the one who suffers from hyperthyroidism....
Initially Dr Q wanted to bring me to a psoriatic (niu2 pi2 xian3) patient.
Huhu...luckily the patient was not around...


People fight more bravely after every war...Or at least constantly.
But my energy seems to wear off...how should i recharge?
I need some inspiration. Hmm...gotta find the inspiration.

CRP(is an abbrevation of??) is coming next week. Not looking forward at all. No idea.
Will not have any lectures or classes for this one month. Heard that this year CRP at Pahang.
Good..near to Kelantan...

No comments: