Saturday 31 October 2009

Durian buffet...

Finally had chance to eat durian buffet at SS2...Durian---the fear factor for the foreigners, but we love it!
Starting from RM10 and above, you can eat as much as you can...
The more expensive you pay, the better the quality of the durian...
But by thinking of durian's sugars content and calories...normally i only eat 3-4 biji then i will stop.
Today really ate a lot, i think more than 20....never eaten so many durian in my life...
Tomorrow when i pee really feel scared that my urine will attract ants...
My pancreas has to work so hard to secrete insulin...I think only the youngsters dare to devour like that, because when you are old you have lots of health factors to consider...
I miss papa's durian pulut.

2 comments:

kyky said...

rm10 worth meg?XD

y_y said...

AAA DURIAN DURIAN