Monday 26 October 2009

completed minor posting, then elective

Finished my minor posting last week. Ended on last Friday with end of posting test.
Not really study for this exam. One of the question, causes of optic disc swelling and it's management...i left the page entirely blank and not even attempt it.really交白卷。 Coz i never study about it. And never paid attention while our friend was presenting the topic. So sorry...
Actually some of the aetiologies crossed in my mind, but i never attempt any word...coz for me by blinding attempting will show my ignorant. yeah, I Am at first. this is not good. will try to attempt next time.

Many first timess for doing procedures like giving intramuscular injection, setting lines, suturing, wound dressing etc. Funny funny experiences in accident&emergency(A&E) posting...One of it was inserting a urinary catheter. A Dr told me i have to squeeze the penis a bit in order not to let the local anaesthetic agent to regurgitate back and i had to hold it for 5 minutes for the anaesthetic drug to take its effect....what...anyhow have to get used to it~~

My elective topic is regarding non-invasive ventilation(NIV) in A&E setting in UM...erm...
The detail about NIV i ady forgotten. Have to revise before i go to see Dr I. Otherwise cant answer his questions...Now only i know that he is so influential and ppl call him boss...that terrifies me...>-<

Really don't like to go alone, work alone.:'( Luckily i have friends who are posted in A&E~~

1 comment:

Alpha Tango Six Niner said...

squeeze the "u knw wht" thingy...huhuh