Friday 25 September 2009

The Cat Melody

My sis told me about a manga regarding the life of a cat-猫的日常生活?
Hm, very imaginative...was trying to read it online, but the website couldn't be accessed for the moment. View the world from the perspective of a cat?
We had our first kitten when i was in primary school...we named her Ah Piaw...
cats do not mew, instead, they "piaw". That's how we got her name...
We used to have cat and dogs in our house. My sis took care of cat while i took care of dogs. So, she likes cats more than dogs whereas I like dogs more than cats.
I like cat as well...but some cats are not loyal, especially male cat...always escape from house to meet their wives, and wont be coming back anymore.
Once, our tom peed on my legs to mark his territory! He thought my legs were the bark of tree??The warm acidic splash still very vivid in my mind. I was getting mad that time.
Sometimes, they are arrogant and proud...never look back when u call them.
Their shits are smelly...so after doing their business, they need to cover it with a layer of earth...

Despite that, can't stop liking them.

If I were to compose a cat melody...I will let the cat hops on the keyboard...And the score of the melody will be like that...comprising of ascending and descending of cats, with varies beats.

Cute and creative design.
Seen this kind of kitten before?Yes.I did. White kitty with different colour in each eye.
Very rare!

1 comment:

y_y said...

HAhahhahaha. Cats ♥ Yea I will never forget that white like-to-pee-on-people's-leg cat. I miss it.
I like the cat scores =D