Tuesday 25 June 2013

Blue

It's been some time since I really spend time on blogging...
Anyhow,this is just a virtual space...
You cannot get to know a person well just via a blog, right.
But I admit lately I am feeling blue.
19 June 2013 was the day I ended my housemanship at HRPB.
Going to report to Hosp Slim River on 1st July...
Damn,time really waits for no man
Still can remember how i started my first posting in O&G department and then orthopaedics,medical,surgical,paediatrics and finally anaesthesiology...
I do not know what posting I am going to get for my MO ship.Sad to say that,but most of us really cannot decide on what we really want in this critical period in Perak state.
I feel envy,towards my friends at other state, where they can stay back in tertiary hospital in the department they like.
Whereas our fate is being tossed by the superior.
Well,for them we need to menjunjung perintah kerajaan...keputusan always muktamad while some people still able to pull string.
Sometimes just feel fed up.
No wonder more and more people leaving to Singapore...
Ah,just hope can go into medical or anesthesiology department.

1 comment:

y_y said...

Almost one year without updates! *Gasp* Update update.