Thursday 5 April 2012

Sorrow

I cant stop, my tears just dribbling down non stop.
I cant believe that u just left us like that, this is not like you.
Not like you at all.
I hate to wear mask, but i need to wear it, so that no one can see my sorrow.
Today is such a long day...I wish I can go back to pay you last respect...
But I was just crying, for not able to go back. I feel so useless....

You are still so young....
You are still so young....

In medical field i understand that 事事无常,things are unpredictable, so inconstant. I heard of people dying each day...The patients that i once so used to chat with. Just gone when I was away for one week....

But when things happen just around you. Just dont feel like acceptable...

I feel like robotic...I didnt know what the hell I was doing the whole day.

People living, people dying, the world is still spinning non stop like nothing ever happen.

I feel like it was just yesterday, when you, as usual, call me "AUNTY"...
I remember once you said you were broke, wanted to borrow some money from me. At that time i was also very poor ...I didnt manage to borrow you...
It's just so sad that i can only give, during your funeral...

I read back the msg that you once sent me, around a month ago.
I didnt reply you....because I was too tired....
You said you have something to ask me...
I will never have chance to answer you anymore...

You called me up in one of the month, near end of the year, asked me to buy you the cage for your squirrel...I said I dont have time to go out as I am working...
Now if you ask me any favour, I will do it for you...

I remember vividly how you look like during last wedding dinner that we met in IPOH...I tried hard but i cant remember the conversation. I am so sorry....

This is so unacceptable...You are such a cheerful man. Why they try to claim you?

You are so bad, you didnt attend my convocation last year...And this year I cant attend yours....
This Chinese New Year, you never turn up as usual.
I am looking forward to the next new year. But without you, CNY will be very dull...

May you rest in peace, my nephew, my uncle ,Wee Wai Hwa.




1 comment: