Saturday 4 June 2011

Dream 1

I am starting to have different kind of dreams at night recently...
This is a bad sign...I seldom remember my dreams.
This means subconsciously, I am experiencing subtle stress!
I am going to Marina Island Resort Pangkor this coming 14 June for Induksi.
During Induksi, I will know where I will be placed for housemanship.
So reluctant to get back to work...
I guess realizing that holiday is coming to an end is a stress...

I was having this horror dream in my sister's room...
Just saja wanna sleep in her room...without her consent...hehe

Sleep paralysis struck me in the middle of the night...Something was pulling my head. It's pulling me to the right side...I couldn't move my body.I tried to resist...I tried very hard to open my eyes, when I finally succeed, I was kind of iffy whether I saw a dark blurry figure or merely a shadow of the corner...
Lucliky I am short-sighted.
I was scared, thinking of the ghost story that my cousins once told me(something wanna drag her down the bed)...
I tried to scream but to no avail as if my voice was swallowed...
Finally, I found myself could move again...I was frightened...
I ran to my mother's room quickly to sleep with her...
And then I was asleep...

When I woke up, I found out that I was stil sleeping in my sister's room.
Again, I forced myself to wake up and went to my mother's room...
I fell asleep and woke up, and Hell! I found myself was still trapping in my sister's room...

And it went on and on...
I was trying to escape...But I was trapped.When would I break the cycle?
I was confused...which was real...which was dream...??

2 comments:

y_y said...

Shit......I need to buy bunches of talismans to hang in my room then. TT
In the end you ended up in which room?

Y^-^Y said...

In the end i thought I was at in mom's room...but ended up woke up in your room lo...