Wednesday 31 March 2010

post call

yesterday was my 2nd on call. it was a success coz i did not sleep and manage to deliver 2 babies and did 2 partial episiotomy repair...i feel sorry for my patient for hurting them.i m very grateful that they allow me to learn from them...
i took a nap from 6.30am...thought of waking up at 8.30am and go to tutorial class at 9am...
i dozed off and eventually my friend called me at 9.30am...as usual, i could not sort out what was happening in a short time...and then...SHIT...i was late for class...my heart was pounding very fast...i was very tired but with all my will, i hurried to the class...i cant imagine if this happen if i were a houseman now...luckily i wasn't scold for being late...she should have scolded me...
3 more on calls to go...jia you jia you....

1 comment:

y_y said...

Wah babies =/