Friday 24 April 2009

my ears!

I have a perforated right tympanic membrane(耳膜)。I accidentally knew it on Monday when Doctor Saira was teaching WC to look into my ears using otoscope...and the Weber's test seemed to be positive.maybe it's due to some ear infection secondary to dog's tick that entered my ears when i was small...maybe it was the infection few months back which was responsible.i went to see doctor at HTAR that time and Dr Tee said my tympanic membrane was perforated but i wasn't convinced and ignore it. Now i knew i have to take care of my ears properly.sob sob...

4 comments:

kyky said...

oh my god.
its so realli shock to hear about it..
anyway, must take care of ur ear ya.
less using earphone and no more loud song playing especially x-japan...=p
god bless u....

Ah Kiang said...

take care ya...
must be very x3 careful lo...

ZaU said...

take care...God bless u

Y^-^Y said...

dont worry.it doesn't affect my life.. i have to reduce listening to loud rock song ady.cant stop listening to x-japan leh...but nowadays seldom listen ady...
u guys take care too!!