Wednesday 2 July 2008

Midnight

It is another midnight...
I like Midnight...because the world is peacefully silent, where my mind can think clearly. No one is there to disturb me.
Undeniable, I am a nocturnal animal.
Even though i always complain about Yeen, why she always sleep late, and she sniffed at me...I used to urge her to bed because I think that staying up late is jeopardizing your health.
That was when my circadian rhythm was normal. Now, after spending one month doing nothing at home, I screwed up the rhythm.
It has been more than one week where I go to bed at 6-7 morning. One day i even slept at 8am++.And I wake up normally at 2-3pm. The worst is 3.35pm.
This is called abnormal, isn't it? I don't set the alarm, because I want my body to recharge to the fullness. Maybe I pampered myself too much! Until I screwed up myself. Now there's is less than one week for me to adjust it....Oh!My lovely holiday is soon come to an end!
I hate dawn, not hate actually, terrified. Because my mind always tell me, it's bad to sleep too late. When our mind is set like this, we always afraid to break the rules. Once i break it, i feel guilty...
Nevermind, just do whatever i like. Because I will force myself to sleep early once new semester starts.

I am thinking of which blogs to be my main blog, as i have few blogs. But, it is time consuming,and need brain storming to maintain and update different stories into different blogs. I remember of having a blog at blogspot. Many people using it. But Spaces also not bad...

No comments: